At Crystal Management, we foster an environment where everyone is successful: our employees, our clients and our partners. Crystal Management shares “7 Guiding Principles” by which our employees cooperate with clients, partners and team members.
See how easy it is to work with us. Join now
7 Guiding Principles
- We provide exceptional service and expertise in every endeavor and for every communication.
- Our success is directly tied to the success of our employees, partners and clients, in our goals, our behaviors and priorities.
- Our responsibilities extend past our daily tasks and into the communities in which we operate and serve.
- We adhere to the highest standards of ethics and fiscal responsibility.
- Our most valuable asset is our relationships.
- We provide a trusted and professional environment in which employees thrive and advance, through continual job enrichment, training and new opportunities.
- We are a learning organization and will continue to ask questions and make pro-active changes as we grow.
Interested in working with us?
We have the most sought after and most frequently requested contract positions in the D.C. Metro area and around the world.
Create an Account
At Crystal Management, we are fully committed to our responsibility for the welfare and wellbeing of our employees. We offer the flexibility of a service disabled veteran owned small business equipped with all the employee support and resources of large companies.
We take great care in the review and evaluation of insurance and auxilliary benefits to meet the health and financial needs of employees and their families.
- Your choice of UnitedHealthcare group health insurance plans
- Low deductible UNUM® Dental insurance
- 12/12/12 UNUM® Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Full Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Limited FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
Healthcare savings account plans include the convenience of a MasterCard Debit Card and administered by Infinisource®.
No Cost Benefits
Crystal Management provides the following automatic benefits and services to eligible employees – free to you!
- UNUM® Group Basic Life Insurance
- UNUM® Group Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workers’ Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Sponsorship
- Paid leave for part-time and full-time employees
- Flex schedule and telework opportunities
Instant access to quality products to meet your financial and insurance needs with benefit enrollment during your new hire eligibility enrollment period. Voluntary insurance benefits managed by UNUM Insurance®.
- Employee Short-term Disability
- Family Accident Insurance
- Family Lifestyle Insurance
- Family Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
We are committed to provide our employees a stable, enriching work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged.
Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect and care within the organization that they are expected to demonstrate externally with Crystal Management clients.
Crystal Management is dedicated to partnering with managers and departments to maximize the potential of our greatest asset – our employees. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality client service. We are committed to recruit, develop, reward and retain our global workforce.
Military Service Members and Veterans
Advance your professional career with Crystal Management, a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Crystal Management understands the mission demands innovative approaches, technology and people. We recognize that by elevating our workforce through Veteran hiring, we gain employees with wide-ranging experience and relevant subject matter expertise. With years of on-the-job training and advanced skills, our Veteran workforce is uniquely qualified in many areas.
We appreciate the values, leadership, and unique skills and perspectives Veterans, Service members and military-connected employees bring to our global workforce.
ESGR EEOE M/F/D/V
We Pledge Our Support
Crystal Management is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and military-ready employer.
We encourage opportunities to hire, recognize and support our country’s Veterans, Service members and their families. We provide our managers and supervisors with the training and tools they need to manage Veterans or those who serve in the Guard and Reserve.
Disclaimers and Legal Info
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at Will
Equal Opportunity Employer
Crystal Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our diverse workforce is a critical success factor for our business. As such, we have a “zero tolerance” policy toward any type of discrimination, retaliation or harassment of any kind in our company.
Crystal will adhere to the employment requirements of our federal contracts and subcontracts, including the administration of the E-Verify system for all newly hired employees. The proper use and application of the E-Verify system:
- reduces unauthorized employment;
- minimizes verification-related discrimination;
- protects civil liberties; and
- safeguards employee privacy.
E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees. The DHS is in support for a regulation that will award federal contracts only to employers who use E-Verify to check employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Employment at Will
Employment at Crystal is “at will” and for no definite period of time. Either the employee or Crystal may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, and for any or no reason. The employment-at-will relationship cannot be varied and remains in effect regardless of any statements, policies and practices or any other written or oral communications.